Mr. Ravi Chandran is the founder and managing consultant of ConnectMaple Immigration Consulting, which is based in Milton, Ontario, Canada with a regional office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Ravi is also a partner at Azmat Ravi & Associates, a legal firm in Malaysia. He received his Bachelor of Laws degree with Honours from England and has been in active practice in Malaysia since 1996.
Ravi is a graduate of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants and a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) No.R508845
He has extensive knowledge of and has helped clients with:
- Permanent Residence applications
- Family Class Sponsorships
- Humanitarian and Compassionate applications
- Business Class Immigration
- Work Permits
- Study Permits
- Visitor Visas
- Criminal Admissibility
- North American Free Trade Act applications