Our Services

Federal Skilled Workers

Skilled workers, also known as independent immigrants, are selected as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, their age, and other criteria that have been shown to help them become economically established in Canada.
The Federal Skilled Worker Program will ONLY be accepting applicants who have at least one year of continuous work experience in one of 50 eligible occupations.
Applicants who have a qualifying offer of arranged employment from a Canadian employer or who are enrolled in a Ph.D Program in Canada, may also apply to the Federal Skilled Worker Program without regard to the above list.

Federal Skilled Trades Program

This category is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
Launched in January 2013, the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) helps to facilitate the immigration of skilled tradespeople to Canada. Applicants are selected according to criteria that places more emphasis on practical training and work experience, rather than on formal education.

Canadian Experience Class

This category is for people who have recent Canadian work experience and want to settle and work in Canada (outside of Quebec).

To be eligible to apply, you must:

  • Have at least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada;
  • Apply within 3 years of obtaining your skilled work experience;
  • Have had legal status while working, or studying in Canada;
  • Meet language requirements in English or French; and
  • Plan to live outside the province of Quebec

Start-up Visa

Get your business idea funded and immigrate to Canada permanently. Canada’s new Start-up Visa Program is the first of its kind in the world. It links immigrant entrepreneurs with experienced private sector organizations who are experts in working with start-ups.

Self-Employed Persons Program

Self-employed person means a foreign national who:

  • has relevant experience,
  • intends and is able to be self-employed in Canada, and
  • can contribute to Canada’s economy in one of the required areas.

Family Sponsorship

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada under the Family Class. These can be:

  • your spouse,
  • your conjugal or common-law partner,
  • your dependent child (this includes an adopted child) or
  • other eligible relatives

If your family member can become a permanent resident, they can live, study and work in Canada.

Sponsor your parents and grandparents

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor your parents or grandparents to become permanent residents under the Family Class.

Your parents and grandparents may also be eligible to visit Canada for up to two years at a time under the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.

Sponsor your adopted children and other eligible relatives

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor a relative to become a permanent resident under the Family Class.

Provincial Nominee Program

One of Canada’s provinces or territories can nominate you to settle and work there. Individuals eligible to apply under the Provincial Nominee Program will be nominated by a specific province that participates in agreement with the Government of Canada to nominate immigrants who wish to settle in that province.

If individuals choose to immigrate to Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class, they will need to select which province they will apply to and complete their provincial nomination process. The province then reviews their application based on its immigration needs, the applicant’s skills and true intention to reside there.

Below is a list of the provinces and territories currently participating in the Provincial Nominee Program:

  • Alberta
  • Manitoba
  • Newfoundland and Labrador
  • Ontario
  • Saskatchewan
  • British Columbia
  • New Brunswick
  • Nova Scotia
  • Prince Edward Island
  • Yukon
  • Northwest Territories

Live-in caregivers

Live-in caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision. Live-in caregivers must live in the private home where they work in Canada. For more information, please contact us.


Refugees and persons in need of protection are people within or outside Canada who fear persecution and going back to their home country. In keeping with its humanitarian tradition and international obligations, Canada protects thousands of people each year.

Canadian citizens and permanent residents can also sponsor refugees from abroad who qualify to come to Canada.

Temporary Classes

  • Work
  • Study
  • Visit
  • Extend Your Stay

Other Services

  • Citizenship application
  • Permanent Card application
  • General Consultation
  • File Review
  • Criminal and Medical Inadmissibility issues into Canada
  • CAIPS and FOSS searches